Friday, February 18, 2011

Framing options


Since I haven't been posting new paintings here lately (my time has been driven by graphic design and illustration deadlines over these last few weeks...read about it on my Living Color blog) so I decided to post the two frame options that I currently stock. These are floater frames...the painting just floats within instead of the edges being tucked up under the molding edge. I  like the contemporary look, and that the whole painting is exposed. Since the paintings are so small it's especially nice to have that extra.  My buyers seem to like the style very much. A more traditional plein air frame may be a good idea to stock as well, and I've been looking at several different styles, trying to choose one to stock. Always open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment